Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 11- Morning

This morning I went to the gym.
Wind-sprints
Shoulder presses (3 different types)
Bench press (2 sets for kicks and giggles)
ab work
frog jumps
After my workout I was feeling sick (ori sugests that this feeling is from a depleation of minerals) So I went to kroger's and grabbed one of these protein bars...
And a "revive" vitamin water

I was still feeling sore after I had my "meal" but the sick feeling was gone. The protein bar was absolutly delish ^_^
and I've had three cups of coffee so far this morning (I use very little cream)
Today I'm doing the water fast. (other than my post-workout meal of course)
On a side note: I felt great this morning after eating that pasta last night. I was up by one pound, but my body fat percentage was down, so go figure.

No comments: