Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New tact

this blog has untill now been soly for my warrior diet progress. Since my trial period of 30 days is up, I will start journaling my over-all fitness progress. I have no intention of stopping the warrior diet, the only thing I would like to know anymore has to do with bloodwork, and what the long term effects (6 months or more) of this eating pattern are.

Most likely I'll start talking about my powerlifting progress, because that is about the only thing I'm doing for fitness right now. I have a lot to learn yet, and will probably post my revolations. I am also very interested in natural nutrition, so I may do some studys with certian supliments to see for myself if they do in fact improve the quality of life. This blog is not something I'm writing to help other people (if you find it usefull, more power to you) but just a journal for myself. I don't expect people to go through each post and read everything I write, with that in mind, my thoughts might be a little bit scattered at times.

My goal right now is not to build muscle, but strength. I would like to keep my bulk down below 200 lbs and be able to deadlift 3x my body weight. and have a decent bench too. my goals change with time, so I'll keep this updated as much as possible.

im still sick (cold) so right now I feel like crap. give me a few days to beat this thing then I'll feel like singing the praises of the warrior diet.

No comments: