Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Monday, February 18, 2008

D-Day

Hello, this is my first day on the warrior diet.

It's late, so I'll just cover the points of interest

(first for my own information)
Body fat percentage: 17.5%
Weight: 176.8 lbs
Height: 5' 9.5"

The thing i noticed right off the bat was my hunger level was almost non-existent. sure, I'd have a hunger pain when my body realized that I'd skipped my normal cereal, but after I downed a banana and some water there was virtually no hunger. Other than that there was really nothing out of the ordinary. I got hungry at the same time I always do, 10am or so, and ate an orange with some more water. No more hunger. By this point in the day it would have been normal for me to consume 300-350 calories, but today I had less than 200, with less hunger. not bad ^_-. so lunchtime rolls around, still not very hungry, I munch on a small handful of pistachios. at this point I'm starting to notice some more effects, normally after lunch I'm fighting just to stay awake. Today I was fully alert for the whole day. I wasn't hungry until about 3 or so in the afternoon, when i ate a handful of raspberrys. After work I went over to my girlfriend's house to pick her up for our dance lesson, as I was driving I noticed It seemed like everything I could see was.... sharper, I don't know how to explain it, but something about eating the way I had made my sense perception more tuned or something, almost... crisp.

so after an hour dance lesson i wasn't even the least bit fatigued, it was about 7 or so, and we decided to go to chipotle for dinner. when i ordered my food I still wasn't starving, but when i started eating I had all four of my taco's done before my girlfriend had her first one finished ^_^ (they say there's about 50 grams of protein in the steak tacos, and I got my carbs from the shells, oops i didn't eat my veggies though, oh well :D)

normally by this point I'm barely able to stay awake, but this time I was fully awake, even to this point as I write this.


First day, not too bad.

on a side note, I had a little bit of a headache this morning, may have been caused by my body's detox mode...

No comments: