Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 2 (the real test)

well, so far this morning I feel fine, I worked out on an empty stomach. I have decided to follow ori's plan for working out (or at least try to anyways ^_^) today my time was a little limited at the Y, I did a quick HIIT on the treadmill, about a thirty second run at 11 mph, and a minuet jog at 6 mph, for about 10 minuets. Then I went down to the chin-up bar to do the ab workout that ori recomends... I can do plenty of sit-ups, but when i tried to do these leg lifts, i couldn't get past the second leg lift. needless to say I have a lot of work to do, but my abs feel completely sore (I went through his exercise as best as I could, taking breaks when needed). So I ate a banana, and grabed a coffee. Right now I don't feel hungry, or tired at 7:44 in the morning.

No comments: