Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 9- Workout & Overeating

Well, I went to the Y to workout after work.
HIIT on the track
Leg curl's
Leg extentions
Squats
Cleans and Presses
abwork
and some more HIIT on the track to finish my workout
(I felt energized after the workout, but later in the evening I crashed)
For my meal I had decided to go with a high protein meal instead of a high carb meal to see whether or not it affected my weight the next morning.
Salad
Pot Roast
1 little slice of bread
Protein shake (this was only a half hour after my workout)
after that I went to went to wendys...
Small Chili
Baked Potato with sour cream and butter
and iced tea
since the pot roast was home made its hard to calculate exactly how many calories I had for my meal, but I'd say it was in the ballpark of 1200-1500
On a side note: I had a banana for lunch and breakfast, It seems like my hunger is more noticable when I give myself small amounts of food. Whether this is good or bad I don't know.

No comments: