Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 9- Fasting

I am hungry today... I had a banana for breakfast since I've decided to go off of the water fast for a day or so to see how it affects my weight. I think I'm going to get a large chili, baked potato, and an iced tea from Wendy's tonight. After dinner I'll eat nuts until I'm full. I'm going to see if my weight changes at all after having almost no carbs (except for the potato of course)

I'll put some pictures up once I get a chance to take them, but I still have plenty of stubborn fat to lose, so I don't think I've reached the point where my muscle is increasing at a rate that the scale doesn't show any weight change (per my body fat % readings).

Just an observation, it seems like if you break a water fast with fruit or w/e you actually have more hunger than if you just knuckle up and go without eating. I don't know if this hunger pain means your metabolism is going faster, or if your insulin is spiking and your metabolism is actually slowing down.

must look into this and find out.

No comments: