Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 7 & 8- All you can eat

I had this idea... What if I go to an all you can eat buffet with my girlfriend so I don't have to worry about getting enough food.

Everything was "ok", but nothing was really good... I felt like I was just eating to pass the time.

I had:
a salad
2 ribs
Mashed potato's
Mac and Cheese
Spaghetti
a taco
and this cheese cake pudding stuff

And when I woke up the next morning I was back up to 172.6 (from 172)

I think that the carb to protein ratio might have been too far offset that I might have gained some water/fat. Go figure. My body has definitely slowed down as far as weight loss goes, and my body fat % seems to be staying still. I still have some stubborn fat to burn so I'm going to have to come up with a system that gets me back on the move. For about 5 days now I've been doing the water fast through the day. Today (day 10) I'm going to eat a banana when I feel hungry and see if that changes anything.

Oh and for day 8 I had a 12 inch pizza sub and some chips, finished off with some dark chocolate. I think its time for me to have a high protein night.

2 comments:

Splint Chesthair said...

I ate a lot more carbs last night (pasta) and saw that my weight jumped almost two pounds over yesterday morning when the previous night I had eaten mostly protein.

Ori mentions something about the benefits of alternative high protein and high carb days doesn't he? I don't recall off the top of my head exactly what that was but there was some benefit to it.

Wild at Heart said...

Yeah, I remember something about that. I think tonight I'm going to eat chili and nuts.