Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 11- "Heaven, I'm in Heaven"

I picked up my girlfriend as soon as I was done with work and we went to Chipotle. I swear they put crack in their steak... beside the point ^_^ I always get the crunchy taco's because I don't like the burritos. Instead of ordering 3 taco's like I normally do, I ordered six steak taco's with sour cream and cheese! I ate every last bite, and still wasn't full... so I got a bag of chips (the taco's are expensive, and chips are only 70 cents ^_^) I ate the entire thing. I wasn't feeling stuffed when I left, but very.... "happy on the inside" thats the only way I can describe it. :D When I was going home I stopped and grabbed one of those Hershey's Select dark chocolate bars. Over the next few hours I just slowly worked on it, and ate the whole thing, very good stuff.

Oh, and here's the nutritional stuff on my chipotle:

82 grams of protein
1800 calories
60 grams of fat
10 grams of fiber
8 grams of sugar
103 grams of carbs

and my chocolate bar....


3 grams of protein
460 calories
30 grams of fat
8 grams of fiber
26 grams of sugar
42 grams of carbs

want to know the best part? well you have to wait until I have time to post for the next day ^_-

1 comment:

Splint Chesthair said...

Mmm, dark chocolate bars are great, full of anti-oxidants too.

You mentioned my favorite part of WD, being able to eat a bunch of your favorite food. Oooh, homemade cheesburgers?!? I'll have four.