Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 18- Undereating

I'm taking a few days off from working out before I start my new program. Last night I had one of those chicken Cesar salads from wendy's again (i don't put the dressing on) and I ate a few handfulls of raw almonds. later I snacked on some 86% dark chocolate (you can't eat very much because its pretty stout) and a couple handfuls of banana chips and a bowl of instant oatmeal. I woke up this morning to weigh at 169lbs! and my body fat % is also going down.

Two things to note.

1. even though i was full last night, I was craving carbs... like I wanted to go out and buy an apple pie or something from mcdonalds (i didn't ^_^) and into the next day (today) I really want some carbs, even though I had a banana.

2. I have a headache (common for someone going through a detox) I want carbs...

No comments: