Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 20- The Machine

Today was a long day. I started by eating a banana and a couple cups of coffee. We made it out to the resort at about 9:30, and snowboarded for about 4 hours. I ate a orange for lunch and had half of one of those G2 gatorades. I should have gone with a vitamin water instead... oh well. was feeling pretty good until about 1 or 1:15ish and I just had an energy crash. I don't know if I needed more fruit, or if the gatorade caused me to crash... it only had 7 grams of sugar, I guess it was corn syrup, go figure.

we went to bob even's for dinner and I had my usual sausage and cheese omolet, and a chery cobler for desert. good stuff :D

No comments: