Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Monday, March 24, 2008

In with the allergies out with the cold

Its safe to say my cold is gone, I knocked it out with "Airborne" and "Zicam". I think I took enough vitamins to cure cancer. but yeah, the day I was over my cold my allergies kicked in. Now I'm taking an "Airborne" formula for seasonal relief. Can't really say if its working or not yet, since I've just started taking it. I went out and bought a multivitamin/mineral... this thing stinks to high heaven, and I swear, its got to be a horse pill, the thing is huge! anyways I'm not going to be doing the "protein" bar and "mineral" water in the morning anymore (more like candy bar, and juice)

I'm comfortable with the eating pattern, now I'm working on my following the diet a little more closely. Its a continues improvement project.

Tonight I'm going to load up on cheese and nuts, and maybe a chicken salad. I want to get back down around 167 lbs again. I've been eating kind of crapy lately. (im up to 170.6, so its not like i've gained 10 lbs for falling off the wagon, I even had a beer last night after I'd eaten my easter meal, and a early "breakfast" dinner. I didn't notice any impact in my weight, so i think the occasional alchoholic beverage isn't going to hurt anything)

No comments: