Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Friday, March 28, 2008

Re-focus

This week I've done pretty good about keeping my sugar intake during the day down to nothing (except for some Romain, which I'm sure has some sugar, but oh well) I've noticed another trend that is messing me up. I have a sweet tooth, and since I'm not eating or drinking sugar during the day I like to have dessert after my main meal. I haven't been gaining weight (I'll go up and down between 170 and 167 pretty regularly) but it seems like when I have a carb night, and dessert, I always go up to 170, and the next day I eat real low carb and go down to 167 or so. My theory is that I need to cut back on the desserts. They aren't hurting me, but I don't need them. Instead of eating pie, or cake or something like that, I'm going to eat more fruit, and some dark chocolate (after a low carb meal). I'll see if that makes me do any better as far as fat loss goes.

No comments: