Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 2- Overeating

well, it turns out I didn't eat the orange like I'd planed, I just wasn't hungry. I was still feeling good, when I went home and sat on the chair (usually I fall asleep as soon as I hit the chair) I was wide awake... my body was a little tired, but my mind was fully alert.

for the overeating part of my day I went to Wendys... Ori would hate me for eating out two days in a row, but you have to realize, I have no kitchen... I have a toaster oven at work, thats it. so lets just say I'm exploring his diet from a more "American" perspective ^_- anyways I don't think I did two bad at Wendys, I had a grilled chicken sandwich, large chili, baked potato (with sour cream), and an unsweetened iced tea (nice to have something other than water). After my "feast" I went to Starbucks and got a cup of regular coffee. About two hours later I grabbed a bag of apple chips from Kroger, and pretty much ate the whole thing. immediately after eating the apple chips I felt kind of "blah" I'm going to miss my high sugar snacks T_T all well, I feel better when I cut back on that stuff.

one thing to note for yesterday was during the day I had just about 160 calories. banana, coffee, carrot, raspberries, and water.

my dinner was about 970 calories (I was stuffed when I was done) and my apple chips were maybe another 3 or 4 hundred (I felt bad if I would have only had 1200 or so calories in a day)

2 comments:

Splint Chesthair said...

That doesn't sound too bad. I ate about 2 cups of leftover taco meat with melted cheese on top yesterday because we were out of taco shells and I didn't want to waste it. But it was very good.

One thing I am following, that i'm beginning to like it starting the overeating with leafy green. I bought a bag of spinach and I just dump it in a bowl, add a little olive oil and vinegar and some kosher salt, maybe a little onion. I eat about four cups of raw spinach this way. It never appealed to me before but because of the fasting during the day, it tastes sooooo good.

Wild at Heart said...

I want to start that too, ori kept going back to how you should eat raw veggies before your meal. I guess thats an area I can improve on.