Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 2- Lunchtime

It's already lunchtime. So far I'm not feeling too hungry or anything.

I had a training class that went from 9 until 1, and just took a bottle of water in with me. When I got back to my desk my stomach was gurgling, not pain, just gurgle. I grabbed a carrot out of the fridge, and munched on a few raspberries followed with some water. Now I feel completely fine, so far no headache, so thats a good thing. My plan for my three o'clock break is eating an orange, that should hold me over until i get dinner.

a side note: when I'd eaten the carrot it had a very noticeable "sweet" flavor to it... with a sort of earthy overtone. I don't know if its because the only other thing I've eaten today is a banana or not, but it seems like its easier to notice simple flavors.

1 comment:

Splint Chesthair said...

The flavor thing is something I noticed too. I ate a freaking parsnip yesterday that tasted like candy. I think a lot of processed foods are enhanced with chemical flavors that cause us to be desensitized to the subtle flavors of real food.

Oh, and I had a banana in the afternoon that didn't cause the same feeling as the apple did this morning.