Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 3- Lunchtime

well, nothing to report here. I had some raspberries and coffee for breakfast, and an orange around 10:30 or so. Now I'm munching on a carrot for lunch, I'm not really hungry, but felt like eating something.

one thing I noticed this morning was during a really boring long meeting I was able to stay fully alert through out the whole thing. Normally when I have a meeting like that I have to fight to stay awake, and my mind is almost "clouded".

On another note, my fellow "warriorer" Splint Chesthair found a really good article about intermittent fasting. check it out here.

Other than that, I still haven't "crashed", felt my blood sugar level go low, been really hungry, or any negative symptoms. I have however been more alert these past few days then before, its like I've been asleep this whole time, and I'm finally awake.

Side note: If you go over to my traineo site, you'll see my weight trend for the last week or so, this week since I've been on the warrior diet my weight change has been accelerated. I'm down to 174.4 lbs

1 comment:

Rob Montgomery said...

Keep up the good work. I am growing very interested in this diet.