Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 3- Workout and Meal

well, I went to the gym after work.

I'm trying Ori's controlled fatigue training plan.

HIIT on the treadmill for 10 min. run 11mph for 30 sec, and jog 6mph for 90 sec.

Leg extensions (2 sets)

calf extensions (2 sets)

one legged calf raises (2 sets for each leg)

2 different types of squats (2 sets each)

and some lunges (2 set)

safe to say my legs were burning ^_^

for my ab work I did some hanging leg raises, hanging leg extentions, a couple sets of crunches on the bench, some reverse crunches, and back for some more hanging leg extentions.

Now my abs and legs are killing me ^_^

I ate dinner at my girlfriend's house, she had eggs, and hash browns. I brought over a saled to eat before my meal, and some oatmeal for after. even though I ate two helpings of eggs I was still hungry, so I ran over to sub-way to grab a six inch pizza sub ^_^ after eating all that I still wasn't stuffed, just satisfied. Oh, and she had some homemade donuts ^_^ I had one, it didn't affect the way I felt (they are small, about the size of a donut hole)

I was tired after dinner, but not the kind of tired you get from eating, it was more like my body was tired from the workout. I need to incorporate post-workout meals into my diet.

On another note I've been losing weight like crazy. I'm down to 173.6lbs today, and about 12.5 percent body fat as best as i can tell with my stupid plastic calipers. (don't buy plastic calipers ^_-)

No comments: