Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 4

This is an off day for me as far as working out goes.

My eating schedule goes as follows:

7:30-coffee and some blackberries
10:00-banana
12:00-couple handfuls of spring mix lettuce
3:00-half a orange
6:00-Cheddar's
-salad
-two grilled chicken breast seasoned with lemon and pepper (good stuff)
-loaded baked potato
-broccoli
-a honey coated buttery roll
-raspberry iced tea
8:00-handful of Reece's Pieces (haha I couldn't help it ^_^)

I felt ok through the whole day, more tired than the day before, but no complaints. Still had no trouble staying awake in the evening.

Since splint had such good results on his water fast I'm going to try it on day 5

2 comments:

Splint Chesthair said...

I've decided to drink a protein shake after my morning workouts when it's weightlifting. Otherwise, I'm going to make an attempt at complete fasting so I don't eat because I'm bored.

Wild at Heart said...

I grabed a protein shake this morning. I want to keep my muscle loss to a min.