Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 5- Overeating

Well, I went the whole day without eating anything except for that yogurt drink thing in the morning. I waited until about 8pm to eat my meal because I was waiting for my parents to meet me for dinner.

Tonight was a pizza night, Ori has an interesting viewpoint on pizza ^_^ (sorta'v an inside joke for anyone who's read the book)

My girlfriend and I got a salad and an 18 inch pizza to share, I ate three pieces (about a third of it) and was completely stuffed. Its about 3:30 in the morning and I have to admit I feel pretty crummy, I think if I was sleeping I wouldn't notice. My plan for tomorrow (or rather today) is to go on the water fast again (since I messed it up yesterday :/ ) see how I feel.

On another note, I have to admit, pigging out is really fun. :D its ok to go overboard every once in a while and eat something unhealthy (like pizza) until I can't eat any more.

With that, I'm going to go to bed.

No comments: