Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 15- workout

I went to the gym before work today, I must say, I feel great this morning.

4 rounds of shadowboxing
4 rounds of heavy bag
2 rounds of jump rope

20 rep squats
ab work

I had a jaybar after my workout, those are really good, but $3 apiece, expensive.

Well its been 2 weeks today and I thought I'd say a few words to acknowledge it...

I have not had any cheat-days and haven't really been tempted to, one thing I've noticed though is it is harder to fast on a weekend. I haven't given in though, I just notice the hunger more when I'm not doing anything.

1 comment:

Splint Chesthair said...

Oh God, don't take a cheat day, I felt horrible yesterday.

And don't make homemade cookies when you're fasting. That was stupid. Virtually impossible to resist.