Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 1- Back to Basics

I started my diet today, nothing much to report. Just thought I'd note that during this thirty day diet I'm cutting out pop, and coffee. And limiting myself to one or less beer per week. Per my guideline I'm not going to let anything other than water, fruit, and vegetables pass through my lips until 4 o'clock in the evening. Then I'll eat one main meal.

I checked my body fat percentage with my calipers this morning, and I guess I'm already at about 11 or 12 percent, so getting to 10% shouldn't be too hard.

No comments: