Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 3- Evening

I had those blueberries, raspberries, raisins and clementines throughout the day. Also drinking about a half gallon of water. At four o'clock I ate a cliff bar, just because I have them at home and wanted to eat it. For dinner I had 8 oz. of grilled salmon, 2 baked potato's, a bowl of vegetable soup, and some Doritos... lol not a bad meal except for the Doritos. Oh well, at least I didn't have ice cream :D. I also drank another 1/4 gallon of water through the evening.

No comments: