Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 5- Softball tournament

I honestly felt pretty good in the morning, despite the way I ate the night before. My first game started at 10:15 in the morning, so I went and got some blueberries, bananas, clementines, and some oriental trail mix (for after four) before my game in the morning. I did really well energy wise all day long just eating the fruit and drinking the water (I ended up drinking about a gallon and a quarter by the end of the day) At four once I started eating the trail mix I felt pretty sluggish, so that was a mistake, other than that I did really well. My games went until 6 o'clock in the evening (we placed second in the tournament). When I got home I ordered a pizza and bread sticks for dinner, ate as much as I could. Over all I'd say I did pretty good that day (I'm writing in the past tense because I haven't had time all weekend to update) I should have had a little more self control when I was eating pizza, but I was in the mode where I felt like I deserved to pig out (which is scary, because that shows you how warped my sense of pleasure can be... eating until it hurts, "oh yeah, that was fun"...?)

No comments: