Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 6- Day of rest

Well I got about 9 hours of sleep to help recover from my softball day. This was the worst day of the weekend. I went to my GF's family reunion (which wasn't a problem) but it was right around lunch-time, I had about 3 brats, 1 hamburger, and a hot dog. Then I decided to binge on the junk food... I had a bunch of cookies and brownies and etc. By the time I was done I felt like someone needed to roll me to the car.

I've always had this thing where I eat for pleasure. Not all the time, but every once in a while I'll go "I haven't had a binge in a while, what sounds good?" then I'll go all out. I always regret it when I'm so full it hurts, but for some reason I seem to forget that feeling, then I do it again. I've been doing it on the weekends (I guess to "reward" myself for eating good through the week) But I would like to stop now. That is going to be a focus of this 30 day diet (btw, I didn't have any pop or coffee this weekend :D)

No comments: