Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 7- Morning

I have to say, I feel like crap today (couldn't make myself go to the Y this morning). I feel slightly constipated (going to do a "C" flush today) and just "blah" in general (not rested at all from the weekend).

I am going hard core food-wise today, I bought a bag of broccoli to eat throughout the day, and I have a cliff bar to eat at four o'clock (I have a softball game tonight at 6). Hopefully after cleansing today I'll feel better for the rest of the week.

No comments: