Home    Diet    Exercise
Mission

The purpose of this site is to track my progress as I explore nutrition and exercise. Hopefully you will find my experiences valuable, and be motivated to pursue a healthier lifestyle for yourself.

Finally! a real person tries "Acai Burn" (Don't buy into that garbage)

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday Saturday
Rest 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min HIIT, 30 min bodyweight training 20 min Circuit Training, 30 min bodyweight training Rest
Rest Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest 2 hour MMA class Rest Rest

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 7- Evening

I ended up eating only a few handfuls of raisins through the whole day. I was going to go to the pool after work (since I didn't have a softball game after all) but was feeling pretty crappy (headache mostly) So I just chilled out all evening. Had pasta with tomato sauce for dinner, then got a 6" pizza sub from subway. I did pass up on some chocolate cake, so that was good :D.

No comments: